Masterflute 64″ x 87″ Asitrade Laminator
Packrite’s Bobst Asitrade MF324 Masterflute is the first of it’s kind.
Packrite’s Masterflute MF324 Asitrade Singleface-Laminator is the first of its kind in the world. The 64” x 87” machine provides extra large format sheets with unequaled structural and print characteristics. Highly versatile, the Masterflute offers both sheet to web and web to web production capabilities. Masterflute’s superior registration accuracy dramatically reduces side trim waste. The Masterflute is equipped with the Bobst GaPro adhesive metering system which boasts the lowest glue consumption resulting in excellent board quality and characteristics. Packrite’s Masterflute produces superior quality C, B, E, F singlewall and E-B doublewall sheets and litho-laminated products.
- Capability to register front and back print inline and at speed.
- Sheet to Web and Web to Web capabilities
- Flutes – C, B, E, F
- XXL format 64” x 87” (the world’s first and only MF324)
- Unmatched high output with superior register accuracy
- Excellent board quality with lowest glue consumption
- Low waste, for cost effective operation
- Short ‘make ready’ at job change
- High speed at longer formats