A New Generation in fluted & folding paper packaging
Packrite is the leading supplier of singleface-lamination products in United States. We offer our customers a full range of high quality flute types including C, B, E, F and N flutes.
Singleface-lamination corrugated is produced by laminating a top sheet that is usually printed and mounted on a fluted corrugated medium, known as C, B, E, F, and N. Singleface-Lamination board exhibits the rigidity of corrugated board, but has the appearance and feel of paperboard. Different flutes also can be combined for improved strength while maintaining a smooth surface for high-end printing requirements.
Triple-Bleached N Flute
Our triple-bleached N flute provides a readily available alternative or replacement for hard to get 26 and 28 pt SBS. It’s competitively priced and offers the same finishing and structural characteristics as 26-28 pt SBS.
Inline Double Sided Print
- Ability to register front print to back print
- Match preprint rolls (back liner) to preprint sheets (Flexo, Gravure, Offset)
- Print perfectly registered front to back
- Lighter and Stronger than solid fibre containerboard
- Superior print/aesthetic characteristics with virtually no ‘fluting’ on print surface
- Reduced material usage (less fibre consumed)