2nd Shift (5:30pm-4:00am, M-Th w/mandatory OT)
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the continuous improvement of safety, quality and productivity in all production areas. The Production Supervisor should help to successfully execute the production schedule. This position will be responsible for the utilization of the EFI system on the floor. This includes the completeness and accuracy of all data.
This position serves in a supervisory/lead position to employees on the manufacturing plant floor on 1st shift.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service and maintain exemplary relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Daily monitoring of all production data to insure completeness and accuracy – audits and investigations.
- Account for all labor / time besides, runtime and set up time – how do we measure and capture.
- Help execute the given production schedules.
- Responsible for the daily entry of production data into EFI Radius.
- Responsible for allocation of job materials in EFI Radius.
- Supervise assigned employees on productivity, attendance, reviews…etc. and record data on forms provided.
- Responsible for developing and implementing production procedures.
- Ensure correct scrap and line clearance procedures are followed.
- Transfer learning across teams and business.
- Order Readiness- ensure all machines are adequately supplied with materials/supplies to decrease/eliminate downtime.
- Developing changes and establishing improvements to promote effective quality management.
- Work with improvement teams to address customer concerns and remove barriers to success.
Work with improvement teams to address customer concerns and remove barriers to success.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Learning Orientation.
- Diversity and Inclusion.
- Presentation Skills.
- Time Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Customer/Client Focus.
This job operates in a professional office/plant environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers/fax, filing cabinets, etc. Most of the work will be performed in manufacturing facilities where the noise level may be loud and the temperature is uncontrolled.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/Other Duties:
This is a full-time position with some flexibility in work schedules/hours, but the employee should generally be available during the “core” work hours of 6:30 am to 5:00 pm. and must agree to variation in work schedules/hours and overtime. This job description is not comprehensive of all duties, responsibilities, or activities required, all of which may change at any time with or without notice.
This position may require travel – up to 5% travel potential.
Education and Experience:
- HS diploma; 2 or 4 year college degree preferred
- 5-7 years of equivalent experience in a comparable role
- Knowledge and experience of inventory control within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and serve as a resource for guidance
- Ability to multi-task – possess analytical skills and critical thinking skills
- Ability to be self-motivated; self-started