Material Handler (Night Shift)
3rd shift: 11:00 pm – 7:00 am Monday – Friday (occasional OT may be required)
Responsible for transporting materials including raw materials and finished product to the apropriate staging and srtorage areas.
- Ensure loads are transported thru the facility in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure every load has a load tag
- work closely with Operators and other members of our manufacturing facility to plan, coordinate, and manage processes/production to ensure continuous, safe, and high-quality machine output.
- Normal operation of all lifts.
This job operates in a manufacturing environment. Temperature is uncontrolled, and there is heat, dust, noise, fumes, moving equipment and machinery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job: regularly standing, walking, climbing, bending, lifting, pushing/pulling, grasping, reaching at, below or above shoulder level, repetitive use of hands/fingers, visual and/or auditory requirements. Frequently handling up to 25 lbs. of weight, and occasionally 25 to 50 lbs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/Other Duties:
This is a full-time position with minimal flexibility in work schedules/hours, but the employee should generally be available during the “core” work hours and for 8 or 10 hour shifts, and must agree to variation in work schedules/hours, all duties as assigned, and all overtime. This job description is not comprehensive of all duties, responsibilities, or activities required, all of which may change at any time with our without notice.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Equivalent training, certifications, or experience