Outside Sales Representative
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers. This position will also be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on explanations of all machine capabilities at Packrite, LLC.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Contacting potential and existing customers by cold calling, generating sales leads, responding to sales inquiries to secure new and increased business accounts to meet established sales targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Be a solution provider to customers by determining their needs and develop/recommend products and providing product quotes to customers.
- Partner closely with Project Managers to ensure that the overall job process is successful and customer’s needs are met.
- Submit RFQ’s completely and in a timely manner to ensure that Project Managers have all needed information prior to processing.
- Achieve maximum sales growth and account conversion within the assigned territories.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities.
- Responsible for knowing all product availability, use, benefits and pricing structure.
- Maintains complete knowledge of and complies with company and department policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintains client and company confidence by keeping information confidential and secure.
- Other duties to be performed as assigned.
This job operates in a professional office/plant environment and cultivates and maintains professional relationships with existing and potential customers. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers/fax, filing cabinets, etc. May require substantial local and regional travel.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of proven prior b2b outside Sales with a focus on packaging
- College degree or certificate in related field is highly desired
- Strong knowledge of folding carton is a must
- Experience in developing and executing territory sales strategies
- Strong presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals